MODULAR PREFABRICATED BATHROOM PODS & KITCHEN UNITS
Bathsystem S.p.A. (Head Quarters) consists of three distinct manufacturing facilities situated in the Northern Province of Brescia, Italy. The total combined production surface area extends over 28,000/square meters with an annual production capacity of 12.000 units.
Bathsystem offers two distinct frame solutions:
- Lightweight Concrete 1.600kg/m3 density Pod
- Patented SUPERLIGHT Galvanized Steel Frame Pod
3D executive drawings developed according to the client’s criteria illustrate in detail the bathroom pod layout, displacement of elements and all systems installation (electric, plumbing and HVAC). During the design phase, Bathsystem provides the highest degree of systems optimization reducing the construction site general costs considerably.
- The pod units are manufactured in modern, clean and rigorously structured factory conditions. Every phase of the production cycle is predisposed in chronologic sequence, achieving the highest degree of industrialization.
- Production workers are selected based on their skill level assuring competent and qualified labor in all areas of the production cycle. Bathsystem employs only certified electricians and plumbers and the most experienced Italian artisan tilers, guarantying the highest level of quality.
- The production fit-out process begins with shell inner wall primer and waterproofing application according to the criteria of each specific market. The pod units are then equipped with electric, hydraulic and HVAC installation systems. The pod walls and floor tiles are skillfully posed and successively the sanitary elements, faucets, light fixtures, furniture and accessory elements are all mounted. Once the pod units are complete, the electric and plumbing system undergo a rigorous control test in assuring 100% functionality. Before the pods are transferred to post-production, a stringent snag test is performed in assuring all elements have been properly mounted.
The prefabricated modular units receive a thorough cleaning followed by the mounting of a temporary protective door panel with padlock. Before the pods are closed they are subject to a conclusive ISO9001 inspection for final verification. The ISO9001 check sheets are registered and a dossier copy is consigned to the client as testament of the work performed. The modular units then progress to the final packaging stage receiving a full body double layer protective wrap upon which a complete identification label is applied. Lastly, the pods are sent to the logistic department for “Just in Time” dispatch according to the build plan of each specific development.